Few things are as important as clean water, and few manufacturers of water filtration equipment have the track record of Evoqua. Formerly JWI, Evoqua has to its name more than a century of providing essential water filtration products and services to industry-leading clients. Arnold Equipment is proud to offer Evoqua water filtration equipment ideal for every budget. With our help, you’ll have exactly what you need from one of the world leaders in water filtration technologies.
Choosing the right filter press is important. There are a lot of different options that you need to be aware of. Some important options to consider when shopping for a filter press include:
- Desired cu. ft. of cake capacity required per batch
- % of solids in your slurry to be filtered
- Manual or Automatic Hydraulic Closure
- How Automated of a set up do you require?
Evoqua is more than just an industry leader. It’s a global leader. The Evoqua equipment available at Arnold Equipment includes: Following are a sampling of some Evoqua presses we’ve had at Arnold Equipment (All inventory is subject to prior sale)
- 10.5 Cubic-foot JWI Filter Press with Catwalk – automatic hydraulic closure – reconditioning option available
- 21 Cubic-foot JWI Filter Press – automatic hydraulic closure – reconditioning option available
- 35 Cubic-foot JWI Filter Press – low hours – fully automatic plate shifter and an automatic pump control system for automating the air operated diaphragm pump
- 150 Cubic-foot JWI Filter Press – Built in 2003, this membrane-type filter press only saw light use. Two in stock
- 10.5 Cubic-foot JWI Filter Press with Catwalk – There’s nothing small about this reliable piece of kit. Complete with an automatic pump control system for control of air pressure on the diaphragm feed pump, this unit sits on a catwalk, ready for installation.
- 21 Cubic-foot JWI Filter Press – This used filter press can be purchased either as-is or, as with all JWI filter presses sold by Arnold Equipment, reconditioned soup to nuts with a 30 day warranty.
- 35 Cubic-foot JWI Filter Press – With only 126 hours on the clock, this lightly used filter press has a fully automatic plate shifter and an automatic pump control system for automating the air operated diaphragm pump.
- 150 Cubic-foot JWI Filter Press – Made in 2003, this membrane-type filter press only saw light duty, despite its prodigious power. With two in stock, this equipment is so nice you can buy it twice.
Buy or Sell Evoqua Equipment
Do you want to learn more about the Evoqua equipment we have available for purchase? Email us! Do you have Evoqua/JWI hardware you no longer need? Don’t let it go to waste. We’re always in the market for used equipment to which we can give new life. Learn more about the selling process at Arnold Equipment!
Five Generations in Industrial Equipment
Manufacturing is hard work. Getting the tools to do the job shouldn’t be. That’s why Arnold Equipment made its name providing industry with quality, reliable equipment for five generations. With our headquarters in beautiful Cleveland, Ohio, we are positioned to do what we do best: ship the finest industrial equipment all over the world.