With core capabilities in the construction, food processing, ceramics, agriculture, and chemical processing industries, Myers Mixers offers durable, industrial mixing and dispersing equipment for your project needs. Myers offers a variety of mixers suitable for simple dispersing to complex material compounding, all of which are constructed to perform at the highest capabilities time and time again.
Arnold Equipment offers high quality equipment manufactured by Myers Mixers that fits within your budget. We can help you find the equipment you need to succeed, within a budget that makes sense for you.
Available Equipment from Myers Mixers
Myers Mixers has become a trusted name in some of the world’s leading processing plants. Myers’ product line offers mixers from 2 HP to 300 HP, with leading capabilities in dual and triple shaft designs. Types of Myers products we have available at Arnold Equipment include:
- Dual Shaft High Speed Dispersers – Ideal for fast and extra fine dispersion. Suitable for paint and coating industries, as well as other sectors.
- Single Shaft Dispersers – Suited for low viscosity applications, used for mixing solids into a liquid base. Available in both hoist and tank-mounted designs.
- Agitators – Heavy duty machinery used to mix low to moderate viscosity liquids. Common for large let down tanks and low viscosity chemical blends.
- Horizontal Mixers – Ideal for industrial applications such as caulking, adhesives, sealants, and joint compounds. Contain up to 900-gallon working capacities with intermediate blending speed of medium viscosity materials.
- Reciprocating Mixers – Ideal for high viscosity applications where product does not mix in a conventional mixer.
Browse Myers Products
Buy or Sell Myers Equipment
Are you interested in learning what Myers products we have to fit your needs? Contact us today!
Planning to get rid of unused Myers equipment from your supply? Learn more about the selling process at Arnold Equipment. We’re always looking to replenish our inventory.
Five Generations of Experience in Industrial Equipment
With the experience of five generations and the network we’ve built in over a century in the business of industrial equipment, Arnold Equipment is positioned to buy, find, and sell the right equipment to keep manufacturing businesses like yours moving, expanding, and producing. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, our equipment is purchased and sold worldwide.