Arnold Equipment offers high quality equipment manufactured by ROSS that fits within your budget. We can help you find the equipment you need to succeed, within a budget that makes sense for you.
ROSS is known worldwide for their high quality mixing, blending, drying and dispersion equipment. The company has a long standing reputation for innovative engineering, superb construction and fast delivery. ROSS equipment is designed and built in the USA, China and India.
ROSS is backed by a world class reputation for innovative engineering, superb construction and fast delivery. The ROSS equipment available at Arnold Equipment includes:
- Double Planetary Mixer – Offers the capability to address a wide variety of applications and viscosities with superior mixing, kneading, and dispersion capabilities.
- Twin Shell V-Blender – Offers fast, precise blending of solids with solids with option of introducing liquid into the blend with a high speed intensifier bar
- Mixer-Emulsifier – Offers repeatable product quality and can achieve submicron emulsions or dispersions of liquids into liquids.
- Versamix Mixer – Includes a two-wing anchor agitator and a conventional high speed disperser, a combination that is ideal for straight forward mixing and dispersion applications. Optional third blade mixer/emulsifier
- Three Roll Mill – Process milling for paints, inks and other materials.
- Mixing Cans – Stainless steel mixing cans are used by a variety of ROSS products.
- RAM Press – Ideal for pressing out difficult to move, high viscosity products
Buy or Sell Ross Equipment
Looking to learn more about the ROSS equipment we have available for purchase? Contact us today!
Looking to offload ROSS equipment you no longer need? Learn more about the selling process at Arnold Equipment. We’re always looking to replenish our inventory.
Five Generations of Experience in Industrial Equipment
With the experience of five generations and the network we’ve built in over a century in the business of industrial equipment, Arnold Equipment is positioned to buy, find, and sell the right equipment to keep manufacturing businesses like yours moving, expanding, and producing. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, our equipment is purchased and sold worldwide.